Employment law services for employers
When you’re the employer in a small to medium sized business, employment law issues can be overwhelming and time-consuming, and take up far too much time when you need to actually run your business.
Simply contact us on 04 499 4014 or send us an email from the contact form below and Bell & Co will provide you with:
Employment Law Helpline
A free 10-minute phone call to us on any employment relations, human resources, or health and safety matter. Our office is open from 8:30 am-6pm Monday-Friday.
Employment Agreement & Documentation Review
- We will review (for free) your employment agreements, related documentation, policies and procedures so that they all comply with current legislation.
- If any of the above need updating or new documentation is needed, we will provide you with a cost estimate to get these completed.
Advocating for You
If you need further advice or action, we can work with you at a very affordable hourly rate to:
- Defend personal grievances
- Mediate on your behalf
- Provide representation at an Employment Relations Authority or Employment Court hearings
- Advise on restructuring and redundancy situations
- Help enforce post employment restraint of trade issues, and
- Work with you on collective bargaining situations.
If you’d like to know more, please call us on 04 499 4014 send us an email from the contact form below.