Helping with disputes and civil litigation
Most disputes can be solved with skilful negotiation or mediation – and we prefer it this way. It’s faster, cheaper and takes less toll on you emotionally.
If, however, no agreement can be reached this way, we are expert advocates who can represent your interests in the District Court or High Court.
Our disputes and civil litigation experience includes:
- Negotiation and mediation
- Debt recovery
- Bankruptcy and insolvency disputes
- Company litigation, including disputes between directors and shareholders
- Body corporate disputes
- Property disputes, including enforcing the terms of Agreements for Sale and Purchase or leases
- Leaky buildings
- Breach of contracts claims
- Consumer law and fair trading disputes
- Injunctions or emergency applications
- Intellectual property and trademark disputes
- Representation before professional disciplinary bodies, and
- Claims for negligence.
If you have a dispute, or think a dispute may be looming, do contact us so we can meet to scope out the situation and give you the appropriate advice.