Maintenance applications

When you have separated from your partner and you’re unable to meet your financial needs and become self-supporting, you may be eligible for spousal or partner maintenance. This maintenance requires your partner to agree to financially support you for a specific period of time.

If you think you may be eligible for financial support from your former partner, or believe that you may be required to pay some maintenance to him or her, please call us so we can advise on your particular situation.

Looking for advice?

Contact us Close

Thanks for getting in touch!

We will contact you within 1 business day with a response to your query.